Frequently asked questions

What is a “Take and Go” rental?

This is a service where you can rent one of our products and tow it to any trailhead of choice. Your vehicle will need to have a towing capacity of 3500lbs or more and a 2” ball hitch. A trailer is included FREE with your rental, but if you have a trailer you’d like to use you are more than welcome to use yours. 

Are you located at the trail?

Unfortunately we are not located at a trailhead where you can ride from where you rent. We can gladly suggest nearby trails to tow to that are great for any experience level.

Do you have a guided service?

We do not offer guided services, we suggest looking for trails that fit your driving experience off-road and to do the research before heading out.

Am I liable for any damage?

Yes, when you rent with us you are liable for ANY and ALL damages to the machine and trailer. You can contact us and get the VIN of the machine if you would like to add it to your own insurance policy for that peace of mind.

Do you offer any extended insurance?

Unfortunately we do not offer any extended insurance. When renting with us you are certifying that you have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage or in a place to cover the costs of those yourself.

Do I really have to bring the machine back washed?

Yes, especially during our peak season. We have rentals coming and going back to back and when it comes back washed it ensures the next renter can leave on time.

What happens if I need to cancel my rental?

We offer a free cancellation up to 10 days in advance. 50% non-refundable for any cancellation less than 10 days prior to booking. 100% non-refundable for any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to booking. Rain or shine the cancellation policy still applies, make sure you are ready for the weather on the day of your rental.

What is the hold used for?

The hold is $2,500 for a UTV and $500 for an ATV, this is to ensure the vehicle returns and is damage free. The money is held until the vehicle is returned, and we will do a walk around to make sure no damage has incurred. Once the walk around is complete we will then remove the hold and those funds will be available.

How old do I have to be to rent?

When renting the UTV/ATV/Boat you have to be 25 or older. When renting the SUP boards or Ebikes you have to be 18 or older.

What do I need to bring for the rental?
  • Drivers ID ( for all driving the machines)
  • Car insurance of the towing vehicle
  • Credit Card for the card hold for the machine
How do I know what trails to go to?

There are multiple apps you can download for access to trails ( Avenza, OnX off-road (paid subscription required), CO Trex, Gaia GPS (paid subscription required) with these you can access trails on your phone as well as have offline access.

Who pays for the fuel?

You are responsible for filling up before heading out, but you do not have to return it full.